What: live concert
Where: FUGA + Bukowski – backyard
Time and date: 6. 7. 2021 – 20:00
Entry: 7 €
Marta De Pascalis is an Italian musician and sound-designer based in Berlin. Her solo works employ analog synthesis and a tape-loop system, whereby she creates patterns of repetition that shape a sense of a dense, dynamic and cathartic distance.
Her sound touches a wide range of electronic music genres, such as ambient, Berlin school first excursions, psychedelic, and tape music.
She has produced three solo albums: the self-released Quitratue (2014), Anzar by the Touch-affiliated The Tapeworm imprint (2016), and Sonus Ruinae, released on September 2020 by experimental Berlin label Morphine Records.
She has presented her work in different festivals and venues, notably CTM, Berghain, Funkhaus, Biennale di Venezia, Cafè Oto, Alice, Istituto Italiano di Cultura.
Her works also include sound installations, as the recent Glaring Sounds, a collaborative project together with visual artist Filippo Vogliazzo, presented in 2020 in the context of Una Boccata d’Arte, a joint collaborative effort between Galleria Continua and Terraforma Festival.
- Biidaaban: First Light (VR Installation)
- David Helbich: Square Waves and Round Hits
- Dorota Brázdovičová: Stories of the Inflamed Head
- Holland Andrews: There You Are, A Phonecall Micro-performance
- Jessica Ekomane: QO2
- Thomas Ankersmit: Perceptual Geography
- Watching Sounds: Deep listening workshop for kids
- Emily A. Sprague / Alexandra Cihanská Machová: Little Nap Music